- About The Position
- The most important objective of a Community Manager is to expand the TYPICA roaster community around the world.
To accelerate the growth of TYPICA, we are looking for a new community manager to lead the launch of the US business.
You will be traveling within US to establish and develop relationships with roasters, creating roaster hubs in different countries and planning and/or managing various events for the community.
- Preferred Qualifications
- ・Non-negotiable: Business-level English and Japanese
・Experience in Sales
・Experience in the coffee industry or knowledgable about coffee (barista, roasting, cupping, brewing, tasting, etc.)
・Great communication skills with multicultural team globally
・Eager to learn, trustworthy, responsible, enthusiast and an outgoing personality
As it is a new office in a new city, we feel that TYPICA can become a very demanding environment.
We welcome applications who have experience delivering results in sales and/or marketing positions.
- Job Type
- Flexible (8 hours of work per day)
- According to New York state law
*This will be determined based on ability, experience, and previous annual salary.
- NYC Brooklyn pre HOME, New York City