Article 1 (Personal Information)
For the purpose of this policy, “personal information” means personal information as defined in each item of Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Law, i.e., information about a living individual that falls under any of the following categories
(1) Information that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (including information that can be easily collated with other information to identify a specific individual).
(2) Information that contains personal identification codes.
Article 2 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows
(1) To provide and operate the Service.
(2) To respond to inquiries from users regarding the Service.
(3) To send e-mails to users regarding maintenance of the Service, new features, updates, campaigns, and other services provided by the Company.
(4) For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 3 (Changes to the Purposes of Use)
The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information in relation to the purpose of use set forth in the preceding article only when it is reasonably recognized to be related to the purpose before the change. In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by the Company or announce it on this website.
Article 4 (Restriction of Personal Information by Purpose of Use)
The Company shall not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without obtaining the prior consent of the User.
Article 5 (Appropriate Acquisition and Management of Personal Information)
In order to prevent the loss, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, the Company shall implement appropriate organizational, personnel, and technical safety control measures to manage the user’s personal information.
- In the event that the Company outsources all or part of the management of the User’s personal information, the Company shall appropriately supervise the outsourcer.
Article 6 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the user, except as provided for in the Personal Information Protection Law.
Article 7 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When the Company is requested by a User to disclose his/her personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company, the Company shall disclose such information without delay after confirming that the request is made by the User. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information based on our own judgment, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the user to that effect without delay. A handling fee of 1,000 yen (including consumption tax) will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
Article 8 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- Users may request the Company to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “correct, etc.”) their personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law. 2.
If the Company receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Company will make the correction, etc. of the relevant personal information without delay after confirming that the request is made by the User.
- In the event that the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or decides not to make corrections, etc., the Company shall notify the User of this without delay.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, or if you would like to disclose or correct your personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)